COVID-19 Standard Operating Protocol
For your safety and our staff we have set some safety protocols in place.
Before your appointment
We will be taking patients by appointment only at this time. No walk-ins. If you would like to be seen that day please give the office a call to see if there are openings.
New Patients - Please fill the Intake form ( link sent to your email or phone) BEFORE the appointment. Providing us with your insurance and/ OHIP information via email or over the phone will allow for a contactless service.
Returning Patients - Providing us with your insurance and/ OHIP information via email or over the phone will allow for a contactless patient intake service
At the Appointment
1. Please do not arrive early but on time and KNOCK and wait outside until staff member allows you unto the office.
NOTE: Only one person (unless child or elderly patient needing assistance) at a time will be allowed in, please try to leave you bags/purses in the car if not needed.
2. Every person entering the clinic MUST wear a mask. ( Doctors and staff will be wearing PPE and screened every day for others safety).
3. There will be a hand sanitization station when you walk in, everyone must clean their hands.
4. Patient must participate in screening questionnaire
5. Physical Distancing in the waiting room will be followed
6. Chairs and equipment will be disinfected between every patients
- Telehealth services are offered for those that need it.
- If you have a red eye please book a Telehealth appointment as red eye is a symptom of COVID - 19